• We are committed to supporting people and keeping them safe
• We are committed to improve the care and experience of the people we support
• To take action to make this vision and strategy a reality for all and meet the health, care and support challenges ahead.
• Empower, encourage and enable people who need care and support to do things for themselves and to make their own decisions
• Communicate options and offer realistic choices to people who need care and support
• Build two-way relationships of trust with colleagues, the people we support and other stakeholders
• Develop local networks and involve other professionals when needed for additional information and support.
• The people we support receive high quality, empowering and inclusive services
• Family carers have confidence and trust in reliable, experienced and committed staff
• Staff are supported and inspired to be the best that they can be
• Commissioners have faith in effective and efficient services.
Comprehensive Care and Support for Adults of All Ages
We provide a wide range of outreach services, each person we support is an individual, and the support provided is tailored to meet their requirements